Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Skinny

Ok, So here is the quick to do about this blog. My name is Kristen and I am in the process of converting to Judaism. My husband, James, of almost 4 years, is Christian. I was raised Catholic. James was Baptist, then Mormon, and now, well just Christian. When we got married, neither James nor I were active in any church or religion. James and I both enjoy studying religion and discuss it a lot.

While I have studied Judaism a lot in the past, I have just recently started the conversion process. It has been and will be an interesting road.

This blog is not just about my conversion process to Judaism. It is mostly about how James and I learn to live as an interfaith couple. Though there might be weird, off topic posts here and there. I can post from my phone so this will be interesting.

So, let the adventure begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment